He is currently a researcher working at the Green Platform Research Laboratories of NEC Corporation. Before he joined NEC, he earned the Ph.D. degree of Computer Science in 2012 from the Laboratory of Data System Engineering (DSE, dblab), Department of Computer Science (CS), Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering (SIE), University of Tsukuba, Japan. He was under the supervision of Prof. Hiroyuki Kitagawa, and co-supervised by Prof. Hanxiong Chen & Prof. Kazutaka Furuse.
- 2014.4 - now, Assistant Manager, Green Platform Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation.
- 2013.10 - 2014.3, Researcher, Green Platform Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation.
- 2012.4 - 2013.9, Researcher, Cloud System Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation.
- 2005.8 - 2006.8, Development Engineer, Tencent Co., Ltd., Inc., Shenzhen City, China.
- 2009.4 - 2012.3, Ph.D., Computer Science, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- 2007.4 - 2009.3, M.Eng., Computer Science, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- 2006.9 - 2007.3, Research Student, Computer Science, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- 2001.9 - 2005.7, B.Eng., Computer Science, Shantou University, China.
- Unix/Linux Operating System, C/C++ Programming Language.
- Development of Bulletin Board Systems (BBS), OA system, WebService, CGI, etc.
- ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM/ICPC).
- Entertainment of music, sports, tour, climb, etc. [details here]
- Data Mining, Information Retrieval.
- Searching Engine, Web Analysis.
- 2006.6 - 2006.7, Unconditional Caching System of QQ.COM, for FIBA’s Chinese Website of The Men’s Basketball World Championship. [details here]
- 2006.2 - 2006.4, Privilege Management System of QQ.COM, for the management of common accounts and privileges.
- 2005.8 - 2006.2, Pageview Analysis System of QQ.COM, for Tencent Corp., Ltd., Inc. [details here]
- 2004.4 - 2004.8, FreeOS Opening System, for all novices of Linux in Shantou University. [details here]
- 2003.9 - 2004.3, Online Judge System of Shantou University, for ACM/ICPC International Collegiate Programming Contest. [details here]